How to sign up for a Devpost account
- Click “Sign up” on our homepage.
- Type your desired username. If the username is already taken, you'll see an error in red and will be prompted to try a different one.
- Tell us what kind of software maker you are: developer, designer, or “other.” If you’re not a maker, select “I’m an organizer, challenge manager, judge or voter.” Note: if you selected “I’m an organizer, challenge manager, judge or voter,” skip to step 5.
- Tell us which platforms interest you, so we can help you find relevant challenges and hackathons.
- Tell us where you’re based, so we can let you know about nearby challenges or hackathons.
- Tell us if you want to receive emails about upcoming challenges and online hackathons.
- Log in with Facebook or GitHub, or sign up with your email address.
If you sign up with your email address, expect a confirmation email from us. Click the link in the email to confirm your account. You’ll need to confirm your account before you can participate in a hackathon.
← Return to Devpost Help Center