You’ll also be able to customize the look and feel of your hackathon site on this page. Using the help text for each section as a guide, you’ll be able to:
- Upload a square thumbnail image for your hackathon. This image will be used to represent your hackathon in places such as the Devpost discover page. The image must be a JPG, GIF or PNG file, up to 5 MB. For best results crop to 300x300 pixels.
- Upload one transparent image to be used in the header banner section of your hackathon. The image must be a JPG, GIF or PNG file up to 5 MB. For best results crop to 1170 pixels wide (maximum height: 156px).
- Select a hackathon name text color (if there is not a header image is used)
- Upload one image (JPG, GIF, or PNG up to 5MB) to be used as the background image in the header section. For best results, use a height of 246px and a width of at least 2000px.
- Select a background color for your header area (if there is not a header background used or is not at least 2000px in width)